We are delighted to be reopening our doors on Wednesday 2nd December and can’t wait to see you all again! We are awaiting further guidance rega...
Support us through the closure - Donate today
HOW IT WORKS?
Enter our Monthly Raffle from just £2 a month to be in with a chance of winning up to £100 while helping support and maintain the up-keep of your leisure centre during our closure, ensuring we can re-open and provide you with our facilities that you all know and love.
5 reasons to enter our Charity Raffle
- With every £2 entry you are in with a chance of winning a cash prize of either £25, £50 and £100
- As a charity, you will be helping Bollington Health Leisure during these unprecedented times
- Its quick and easy to enter
- Winners will be automatically contacted there is no need to regularly check
- Entering will help your leisure centre to re-open (following government guidelines) and keep our community fit and healthy
Up for grabs each month is…
How to enter
Every £2 gives you 1 entry to our raffle, so the more you donate the more your chance of winning increases!
With options to make one-off donations or monthly continuous donations entering couldn’t be easier!
Set up a monthly donation for as long as you would like to participate and automatically be entered each month.
One off donation:
Make a one-off donation of the amount of your choice
You have to be in it to win it!
Charity Number: 1151326
Raffle Number: LTR589
More notices related to General
Hello, I am Hannah and welcome to Bump,Birth,Baby & Beyond. I started my own journey with hynobirthing 8 years ago when I was expecting my daught...
So far we've raised £0
The Coronavirus pandemic has had a catastrophic effect on the leisure industry, mainly due to reduction in numbers allowed in each activity. As a result Bollington Health & Leisure will be hosting a number of fundraising activities over the coming months. Please watch this space and support us where you can.
A private Limited Company Registered in England & Wales: Number 8119494
A Registered Charity Number 1151326