Due to the latest government guidance the Centre will be closed until further notice Gym A...
Hello, I am Hannah and welcome to Bump,Birth,Baby & Beyond. I started my own journey...
The swimming lesson home portal is currently turned off. We expected the update on the sys...
To all Parents, Carers and Swimmers Thank you to everyone for returning to our COVID Secur...
Update on Swimming Lessons Thank you to those that completed our survey to let us know if...
1. Public Swimming & Booking
Our pool is open and we’re excited to have you back. As expected we have had to implement many different procedures to ensure the safety of you and our staff, these changes are as follows:
- Swimming slots will require booking, sessions will be bookable in hour slots on the hour
- Bookings can be made 2 days in advance. These can be made via phone, email or social media. We are not planning on enforcing payment on bookings, however if we have numerous no shows this process will be implemented.
- Changing areas will be increased, we have 4 areas available and staff will recommend which areas are open for your session.
- We’re asking all swimmers to come ‘beach ready’, this mean come dressed in swim suits under your clothes.
- Showers will be closed and we’re asking customers to change as quickly as possible
- The pool has a limited capacity which complies with all Government legislation, we will continue to monitor this on a day-by-day basis and adjust accordingly if we deem necessary.
- All sessions will be under the watchful eye of a Lifeguard, should you have any concerns or questions they will be there to help
- All Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult
|Adult (Over 16 years)||
|Junior (3 to 16 years)||
|Child (Under 3)||
|Concession (Over 60)||
|Family (4 people, mix of children and adults)||