Swimming Lessons Resume on Tuesday 4th January Term Dates Tuesday 4th January – Sund...
We are now taking swimming lesson applications for childen of all ages. Please apply using...
Waiting List now open The Rookie Lifeguard Programme gives your child valuable sur...
The swimming waiting list is closed until further notice. Any applications made before Tue...
We are delighted to announce the re-opening of Bollington Health & Leisure on Monday 1...
Hello, I am Hannah and welcome to Bump,Birth,Baby & Beyond. I started my own journey...
The swimming lesson home portal is currently turned off. We expected the update on the sys...
1. Public Swimming & Booking
- Swimming slots will require booking, sessions will be bookable in 45 minute slots
- Bookings can be made 7 days in advance. These can be made via phone, email or social media.
- Changing areas will be increased, we have 4 areas available and staff will recommend which areas are open for your session.
- We’re asking all swimmers to come ‘beach ready’, this mean come dressed in swim suits under your clothes
- All sessions will be under the watchful eye of a Lifeguard, should you have any concerns or questions they will be there to help
- All Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult
|Adult (Over 16 years)||
|Junior (3 to 16 years)||
|Child (Under 3)||
|Concession (Over 60)||